
Went wonderful. Her teacher said she had a great day. I was a mess. They have them eat breakfast so the teacher suggested that we walk her through the line and sit with her a minute to make it a bit easier for all 3 of us. Let's just say Laura handled like a pro, I acted more like the 4 year old! I started crying before I left the building and even made the teacher cry! I guess I'm a memorable parent now! They do "curb side service" for pick up and drop off which is wonderful. Just stuff her in and off we go. Laura had a lot of fun but didn't care for lunch because it was "Tacos. I don't like tacos, Mom. Yuck." She apparently did eat some of it which goes to show hammering in "do what your teacher tells you" weeks before school starts really helps. She even laid down and rested but didn't "close my eyes, not yet...maybe later." I'm very proud of her and she can't wait to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment