
We went to Harrah's Louisiana Downs and watched the fireworks tonight. It was good. No traffic going in, we watched from the car and it took no time getting out. All of that is wonderful compared to the chaos that was the Red River fireworks last year.
I even caved and let Andy buy a few and set them off here. They let us do it on Camp Minden, in one of the parking lots but who's complaining its better than nothing. You know how Andy is with fireworks.

Happy 4th to all of you. Hope you all had a wonderful day and said a prayer for all our troops. Thanks to all of you for supporting Andy being a soldier and our family. We love you.
1 comment:
I read your blog. I like to hear what is going on way down there. I usually have to catch up though, since I'm not on the computer too much, as you've found from my lack of e-mail.
Post a Comment