Monday, July 28, 2008

San Antonio or Bust

It's getting to be bedtime and we're more or less ready to go. Adults are packed yet but that's because I procrastinated on laundry. That's what happens when you only own 4 good t-shirts I guess. Daisy is at the vet/boarder. She did fine when Andy dropped her off. Ozzie aka Pigpen is all settled in with an auto feeder and waterer, enough toys and an unobstructed view. We'll get Maisy situated in the morning with food and water. That pretty much covers it! We're hoping for a 7AM start but let's be honest we'll be lucky if we're out of here by 8. I discovered a pretty cool map thing. If you go to googlemaps put in San Antonio, click on a street and click the button that says street view it takes you to real time on that street. You can move up and down the streets and look at everything. We found our hotel and it looks fine. Just a typical straight off the interstate road of convenient hotels. We're really excited. I'd say Laura is the most excited but I'm pretty sure its actually Andy.
Love you all, looking forward to sending you pictures and stories from our very first family vacation!

No comments: